"Yeah, I have friends, but they have friends, and they have parties, and I'm so awkward."

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hashtag Adventures

Sometimes, actually all the time, I wish I could just be a professional adventurer. I went on a few adventures today. With the Lads. 

The best adventure was to the Stone Arch Bridge. There were so many people taking senior pictures and engagement photos there! We drove down to the Mill City park, or whatever it's called and we decided to walk around for a bit. As we were walking across the bridge, Wyatt looked down and saw some guy fishing on the banks of the Mississippi. We were probably about 75 feet higher than this guy so things got a little weird. This is how their conversation went:

Wyatt : Man, your reel is upside down!

Guy: *spins his fishing pole a few times* Yeah, this is my first time fishing for carp

Wyatt: Don't eat anything from the river, I hear it'll make you grow a few extra arms

Guy: Yeah, I don't plan on doing that.

And then we walked away.



Ben and I

My action shot with Wyatt.

Then later on today, I was hanging out with the Irish Lads. They like to watch the security footage from the front door on their TV. They sent Francis down to wave at the camera and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I'll have to figure out how to get the video on here because it was HILARIOUS.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos - don't think I'd eat a carp from anywhere - they're all kinda gross.

    ReplyDelete